Utah Seed Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussing seed planting, harvesting, saving, exchanging and gardening year round.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brittneymg

Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose   Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am

I would like to get about 20 raspberry bushes. I can trade for Concord Grape starts. I also have the following heirloom seeds available to trade.

Pak Choi Cabbage
Black Beauty Eggplant
long purple eggplant
Purple top white globe turnip
White egg turnip
Seven top turnip
Serrano pepper
Cubanelle Pepper
Cayenne Pepper
Curled Cress
Lucullus Swiss Chard
Ruby Red Swiss chard
Summer Savory
Borage

If you have anything else you would like to trade, let me know! I may be interested.
Back to top Go down
rose4gardens@gmail.com

PostSubject: Rasberries   Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 pm

I have raspberries coming up, I can dig out about 10-15, maybe twenty. I will have to see. Not many of them will have the actual cane, but I have planted from the sprouts and still had success. The sprouts are coming up now:)
Back to top Go down
brittneymg

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose   Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 pm

I would love them! Is there anything I can trade you? I have a bunch of other vegetable seeds in small amounts and I will have concord grape starts soon. I should have boysenberry (or are they blackberry? I can't remember) starts coming up by the end of the summer. I also have some extra strawberry (ever bearing, Seascape).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose   Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Raspberry Canes, heirloom snap peas, and Rugosa rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Seed Exchange :: Seeds :: Your first forum-
Jump to: